Sunday, February 20, 2011

How does a consumer Shop? An interview with two beautiful mystery shoppers!

Q. Do you subscriber to email newsletters from retailers?
A: I subscribe to some email newsletters. Specifically products that interest me like kids clothings - mostly I don't subscribe and visit online I have become a "shop online, don't bother to get there" type of person.

Q. Perspectives On Email newsletters:
A. Once a week email newsletters would be fine for products that I am interested in; but retailers tend to send more emails than that. So by choice I do not get on too many of them. I choose carefully!

Other comments:
- I am not a "Shop for shoppings sake" or "a hobby shopper". I tried these invitee only shopping sites and they were just not for me..
- I heard this on the radio: A guy calling in and saying - "if it is not available online, I am not buying it".
- People don't have time - and being able to get the convenience of shopping online really helps people prioritize their time.
- I don't buy baked beans - so guys stop wasting your time sending me offers on baked beans. Try sending strip steak offers instead - look into my shopping history and send me something relevant! That may interest me!

No comments:

Post a Comment